Saturday, February 9, 2013

Hello Weekend

Hey everyone,
how are you doing? I hope everything is well and this stupid winter weather is not disturbing you too much.
The past week I was still working with Saint Laurent as the fitting model and I will continue this work until next Tuesday.
Also I've moved houses again so it was quite a busy week haha.
However, thanks to my boyfriend I can relax with him in the evening after those long working days. :-)
And not to forget: My french becomes really better working with all these french people.



But back to the business: Unfortunately I still can't give you news regarding this show season. My agency and I are waiting until Monday/Tuesday to decide because we are waiting for news on some good editorial options that I have for Paris. So if I do London, I'll go there last minute Tuesday night so don't be mad if you don't get any news for a couple of days please. ;-)


One thing more that i HAVE to tell you. Many of you might know that I'm kind of a shoe addict. Not only heels though. So what do you think of those cute Leopard shoes I bought yesterday?

                     

So enjoy your weekend everybody and as always I'll keep you posted as soon as I have news.
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment