Friday, February 1, 2013

Time managing problems



           
Bonjour tout le monde,

I really have to apologize for making you wait for an update for a whole week again. As you know, I was working for Saint Laurent until Wednesday, so I was quite busy because some days I also had some additional castings.
However, we enjoyed the little after party Wednesday night and in between I went to see that amazing ferris wheel at the place de la concorde with one of the girls working with me at the showroom.

However, on Thursday I had to get up really early to catch my train to Antwerp in Belgium since I had an important request casting there.
So I was working in the morning and enjoyed a free afternoon in Antwerp to see a bit of this cute city. And the language they speak there was really cute to me since it's quite similar to German haha.                                                                                                                                   

Also, one morning before the work at the showroom I went to see the "Jardin du Luxembourg", which is a beautiful huge park and the weather was just perfect. Even though since that day it's just drizzeling and windy but at least not so freezing anymore. 
                   
And to give you some news about what's going on with my travelling, I can tell you that I am for sure not starting the show season from NYC this time. The whole next week I have another job here in Paris and then we'll see, I'll probably start from London directly after that job.
As always, I will keep you posted!
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment