Sunday, February 17, 2013

Wrong era?

Hey everyone, how are you?

I'm okay, catching a little cold again but I'm used to it.
These days in London are quite busy. I'm running around a lot, doing heaps of castings, some fittings and shows.

However, I'm not satisfied at the moment. Sometimes (especially during fashion week) I feel like I'm born in the wrong era of time.
I mean, I am a woman and I actually look like one. Yes, WITH curves.

Sorry, I don't intend to be rude, it's just that I sometimes don't understand what designers are looking for. They want to sell their collections for real women, right? Thus not for kids. Cause when I look at some shows I only see super flat models without any female shape.
That makes me really sad and to be honest I sometimes wish to have the times back where Cindy Crawford, Linda Evangelista & Co. ruled the business.
What do you think?


So maybe that's why I'm not doing super many shows at the moment but I'm still busy, which is good.
Here comes a picture of my look last night from a show and another one on the ride with the bus today. 


I hope you had a good weekend. ;)
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment