Sunday, January 13, 2013

Toujours à Paris

Hey everybody, 
so finally I can tell you some things that happened here, back in Paris. I was a bit busy these days and also had some private stuff going on so I hope you forgive me that I didn't keep you updated earlier.
Anyway, so far I was only doing castings so nothing special. Also we took new polaroids at the agency and my booker measured me. 2 centimeters more on waist and hips yaaay. :)

So at the moment I can still do some editorials because there are not so many girls in town yet. Also I hope that I will start the fashion week season from NYC because I have this one special option but I don't know yet. It would start in the first week of February so there's still some time. 
Oh and I will work in a showroom again for a week at the end of this month. :)

So right now I'm just enjoying my weekend and we will see what's gonna happen next week. I know that there are some good options so let's cross our fingers. :-) 


               the wall of the girls who are in town @the agency ;)

Have a nice start into the next week! :)
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment