Monday, January 7, 2013

2013 starts iiin...

...PARIS!

Hello everybody and first of all SORRY that you didn't get any news from me.
I hope you all had nice holidays and a good start into this year. I celebrated New Year's Eve here in Germany with my friends. Also I really enjoyed my vacation back home because there was some family time, I went to the gym many times and I could meet my friends. 


Anyway, my "work" year will start this Wednesday in Paris (like last year ended in Paris,too). :-)

I am really curious what this year will bring for all of us, both, professionally and in private. Personally I have big plans and I've always been an ambitious person, so I will really give my best and try my hardest to achieve some of my goals. 

I want to wish you all the best for 2013 guys: love, health, friends, luck and success!
 

Here are some images of my home-vacation, enjoy. ;)
Xoxo


                            tired cat & mommy
                                          family day in Heidelberg :)
                                           motivated before working out haha

No comments:

Post a Comment