Friday, January 25, 2013

Early bird

Bonjour tout le monde, ca va?

These days I'm quite busy as I'm working in a showroom again for 8 days. 

The title of this post is "early bird" because at the moment I am starting work at 7.30am in the morning each day.
Also I will not get to have a weekend but at least from Monday to Wednesday I will start work at 1.30pm haha.
The following picture was taken right before work. It's the "Petit Palais" but I'm working at the "Grand Palais" just vis-à-vis.


The good thing is that you can still enjoy your free afternoons when you work early so today for example I went to the "Carrousel du Louvre", a cute shopping centre next to the Louvre.


Of course I'm not only working but also enjoying some time with friends, like here for a drink. ;)


Also I have some news for you according to the next show season.As far as I know the plan for now, it seems that I'll skip NYC since my book is not ready yet and instead start from London. It would have been a little bit late to go to NY right after the showroom anyway and like this I'll be more than ready for NY the season after. :-) If I don't book any other job in between, I will even get to go home for a few days before all the shows/castings start again which would be nice for sure.
So far so good, enjoy your weekend everyone (as long as you have one haha) !


Xoxo, Maike

No comments:

Post a Comment