Sunday, December 30, 2012

Review on 2012 and my New Year's resolutions

Hello everyone,
today I am trying to give you a little review on my year 2012 and I'm gonna tell you my resolutions for 2013.

As every year, the time went by way too quickly and now that I think about it, there were many many "special" things happening this year - both, in a bad and a good way.
To sum it up, here's a list of my 2012 events:
- my first cover (on the russian GLANZ magazine & pixx magazine)
- I graduated from highschool

- I became an adult ;-P
- I had the 2nd surgery of my life (wisdom teeth)
- little Tipsy (my cat) became a new family member
- I finally went on a cruise ship with my best friend
- I did my first tattoo
- the first year in ages that we didn't go on our annual family vacation

- I went to New York City and to Paris for the first time of my life
- I became a vegetarian
- and last but not least my dream job of modelling started and is still starting to become true

I hope I didn't forget any major events. So now it's time for my New Year's resolutions. Of course I'll keep some of them a secret to myself but those are the most important for the moment:

- maintain all important relations with my real friends and family
- bake and cook some recipes from my "to-do-recipes"-list according to my veggie lifestyle
- do a lot of sports (especially try to do sports while travelling) in order to maintain a good health and to stabilize my immune system since I was sick too many times in 2012
- keep up singing :)

- improve my language skills, especially French
- and most important: try to FULLFIL my DREAM of being a SUCCESSFUL MODEL

With these resolutions and my review on a very exciting and varied year 2012 I want to wish you a very happy New Year!

Beware of the new rock chick of 2013 haha ;)

Xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment