Thursday, September 20, 2012

???

Buongiorno everyone,
today I have a little break between my appointments so I can tell you a little bit about the last few days here in Milano.
I had a couple of castings and I can tell you that it is REALLY different from all the other cities here. Sometimes the clients don't even want to see you walk!! They just take a comp card and look at you and that's it. STRANGE!
I knew that the market in Milan is really tough but I didn't expect something like that.
So the only jobs I had here so far were that I did the looks for Jo No Fui and for Trussardi, which means that you are the girl trying all there outfits to help them decide which of them they might eliminate for the show or with which accessorizes they want to show the outfit.
At Trussardi it was weird though...I was doing their looks for 2hours and suddenly the woman said: "Maike, I'm sorry but you're too skinny for our clothes. Your waist is too small." Seriously??? Why did I spent 2 freaking hours there then?
However, I just wanted to let you know that the market here is really hard especially if it's your first season and that's why I might go to Paris already tomorrow or on Saturday.

I really love italy as many of you know because I also speak italian and the people are just so nice and not as stiff as in England, but I'm really looking forward to going to Paris since I reaaally want to work well there.

Fingers crossed! :)
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment