Sunday, September 23, 2012

J'aime Paris!

Hello everyone :)

I just LOVE Paris! It was my first day - a really tough one actually - but I'm in such a good mood!
I thought that I would have a driver but it's sunday so I'm only gonna get a driver tomorrow. However, the result was that I had to do EVERY single casting by myself! The agency just gave me a map and then I had to go with the metro and figure out how to use
it myself.
Gladly I did this whole procedure already in NY and London so it was quite easy for me to figure out which metro to take. 
In the end I did 12 out of 13 castings and I have to admit that I'm a little bit proud I made it. :)

The castings were not bad and there were already 2 good names among them. Sshhh..

The best is still to come though!! I have SO MANY options and casting requests and I really really hope that at least one of these clients will book me. The only thing I'm gonna tell you right now is that my absolute favorite designer is among them! The rest I keep as a secret as long as I don't know if I'm booking the shows. 

I'd say: "CROSSED FINGERS" and pleeease wish me luck :-))


Xoxo and bisous <3


                                                   @ my agency Marilyn today

No comments:

Post a Comment