Monday, September 17, 2012

Sono arrivata a MILANO!

Yes you just read MILANO! I'm in Milan already, in fact I arrived last night.
That's how the story goes..

..It's sunday morning and I'm sitting at Somerset House getting my hair and make-up done. Then I notice I have 5 missed calls from my agency, so I called them back but they only wanted to know my date of birth and my full legal name. I told them and I was actually wondering why this was so urgent for them to know.
So we ran the show twice. After the first time doing the show I texted my agent that I was opening the show. :) 
Her reply was kind of like this: "Amaaaazing! You know you're flying tonight. Are we going to see you before you go?"
I answered like "WHAT??? I am flying tonight? I didn't know about that."

Yeah so basically it turned out that I have many good clients in Milan who would like to see me at their castings. So I flew to Milan last night and here I am now, busy as always, but it's amazing. :-)

I'm seeing real good clients and I reeeaaally hope that someone will book me, that would be such a HUGE chance for me to step through the door. Fashion week starts on Wednesday so we'll see how it goes and I'll keep you guys posted!

Xoxo

1 comment: