Friday, September 28, 2012

Various issues to discuss

Good evening buddies,

today I have to tell you about several issues going on in my life right now. As you know I thought that things were looking good for me in Paris and I expected to work well here because all my other agencies in the cities before (NY, London, Milan) told me that I'm perfectly skinny to work well in Paris.

On Monday I was very excited when I blogged as I was just confirmed for the Thierry Mugler show. However, as often in this business, they canceled me the next day and I was pretty disappointed again. So I was just running around the last few days doing castings and fittings.
FITTINGS? Oh yes ;) Actually even for the new jewelery line of no one else than Louis Vuitton. However, it turned out that the dresses were too big AGAIN! Actually they fitted quite well because I filled them out at the bust but my waist was still too tiny. It really sucks because that's always the main problem. 
So today my booker spoke to me and told me that the responses of the clients are apparently really good and that they'd like to book me BUT if the clothes don't fit it's not possible. 
After all, my next mission is "PUT ON 1-2 KG's". I know that many of you probably think I'm stupid that I can't put on only 1 or 2 kilos in a couple of days. Trust me, for me it is really hard. If you are running around all day because you have 12 or even more appointments to go to, you don't have much time to eat and your body is on move non-stop.
I'm gonna try my best though and then I can rock the next season. :)

Even though I have these fitting problems, sometimes you can fix it. That's what they did at my fitting today. So finally I'm doing my first show in Paris tomorrow for Jefen (an Asian designer).

As castings are still going on I hope it's not my last show here as well lol. Fingers crossed and see you soon with a picture update, too. 

Until then --> enjoy your meal ;) xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment