Friday, September 28, 2012

Sunny day + show + good news = happiness

Good evening :-)
Today was a beautiful day. Finally the sun came out after many days of gray sky and rain. 
So after my castings I sat down on the stairs of the stunning Opéra and there was a guy singing in front of it. 
It was amazing, more and more people were coming to listen to him and he got a lot of applause. 
When I had to leave I went happily to my job. I did the show for JEFEN today. 
It was a nice show and further down you can see some pictures. ;)

Moreover I received good news today. So I'm staying at least until the 6th/7th of October since I have a job AFTER fashion week. Sorry guys, the contract says I'm not allowed to tell you anything about it but I'm excited. :-)

So here are some pictures of my day! Enjoy your weekend!


                                          live session @the beautiful opera
                                                    rue du croissant ;-D
                                                    Hair&Make Up @JEFEN
                                                    My first look @the show

No comments:

Post a Comment