Thursday, December 6, 2012

ANGINA!!!

Hello you,
I hope you are doing better than me! It's really not hard to feel better than me right now.
As you know I went to the doctor on Monday and I already expected that I have angina/tonsillitis. I was kind of lucky that it affected only one side of my throat so I could at least speak and eat even though it was really painful to swallow at the beginning. However, the doctor gave me antibiotics and at least my throat slowly gets better. The main problem is that I feel a huge secondary effect caused by the antibiotics, so my stomach is sick, I'm kind of stuck to the bed and to the bathroom (I'll save you the details!!).
It really sucks and I hate being sick. I cannot eat properly and I feel pretty weak. My only hope is that it will really get better on Saturday because I'm gonna take the last antibiotic pill tomorrow night.

So I'm sorry that I don't have any news of my exciting model life right now, cause I'm really forced to stay at home!

Hope you're better and fingers crossed for my recovery so I'll have more interesting stories to tell next time. ;)


Keep it up, xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment