Sunday, December 2, 2012

A lot going on

Good morning,
how are you all doing? I'm actually sick and my throat is really really thick so I guess it's gonna be a funny experience to see a french doctor tomorrow. :-P

As you know I was quite busy working on my book the last days and my agency and I are just waiting for the pictures now. :-)

So I am free the whole weekend and yesterday my mum used this opportunity to visit me here in Paris. We had a lovely day together, doing a little bit of shopping and enjoying Paris together. I'm glad I know at least some parts of the city already so I could at least show her some nice places.

The time passed way too quickly and I'm already looking forward to Christmas to see all my family and to be reunited with everyone. :)

So for the moment I hope I'll get better soon to be fit for work again!


Enjoy the rest of your weekend, I'll keep you posted and here are some weekend impressions for you! Xoxo

                         la place de la concorde
                            my mum and me :)
                                  chanel store

1 comment:

  1. gute besserung ! und weiterhin viel spaß in paris

    ReplyDelete