Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Vacation is coming :)

Hey everybody :)
How are you doing? After approx 3 weeks I can finally say I am NOT SICK anymore!! Perfect timing for vacation haha.
So now it's time for me to get my suitcase packed again because I'm leaving tomorrow. Heading home! I am sooo lazy but I have to get it packed cause tomorrow I'll have another shooting before I'm going home.

My feelings are a little bit mixed because on one hand I am so happy to get back to my family, cat and friends, especially to celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve. But on the other hand I'm really sad to leave Paris.
It really has become my second home, I love my agency and of course I don't want to leave my boyfriend because we will not see each other for a couple of weeks. :-(

However I'm positive because I will be back soon. :-) I don't quite know yet when, because there are many options for me going on for January and we have to wait for confirmations until I know where I'll be heading first.

As always, I will keep you posted! 



So I have to get my bags packed and will be back blogging from Germany (HOME)! :-)
And I promised you some pictures, so here is one from a shoot in London and one from Paris for you guys.

Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment