Saturday, December 15, 2012

Weekend? Not for me :-P

Bonsoir de Paris :)
Well, I returned from Berlin this morning and I had a really great shooting yesterday. It was for the German INTERVIEW magazine, for the january issue.
It's gonna be a great story and the hard work was definitely worth it, so better watch out for the results. :-)
I'm really glad to be back in Paris though. Wanna know why?

Because of the WEATHER! It was an amazing shooting with a german team finally, it made me really feel home, but the weather was NOT good at all. Snow, rain, minus degrees --> WINTER! Not really my favourite season haha.
So here in Paris we had blue sky and 10°C today.
Look:





So yeah today I was working,too. We did the cover of the italian magazine "Io Donna" with many girls. It looked really cool and I had a nice day.
AAAAAND surprise: Tomorrow I'll be working,too. It's just a test shoot but especially for hair and jewellery so I don't know yet if it will be used for something additionally.

So I hope you are all enjoying your weekend and I'm curious if I'll be free on Monday haha.

Keep it up, lots of love & xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment