Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Busy week

Hey everyone, it's me again ;)

I just wanted to let you know that my week is getting way busier than I first expected haha.
As you know I have 2 long days behind me, shooting with Antoine de Laroche yesterday and for VESTAL Mag today.
Of course it was hard work but the results are definitely worth it and every time I see some results I realize that this is my dream and it is just starting to come true. It is incredible how many different styles you can do. Honestly, I've already had many many photo shoots in my life so far but EVERY single shoot is different. That's what I love.
And so I'm really looking forward to the rest of the week because today I got to know - SURPRISE - that I have a job in BERLIN on Friday.
So I'll fly tomorrow night and return Saturday really really early in the morning.
I'm really excited and even though I'm freaking tired, I LOVE my job and my fantastic agencies! THANKS to all of them!! <3



                    backstage today @futuristic shoot


I will keep you posted at the weekend, when all this exciting rush is over. 

Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment