Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas!!

Guten Abend and hello from rainy Germany!

How have you been guys? I hope you are all set for Christmas and you have all gifts together? I'm basically ready, just have to wrap some presents but I'm so looking forward to Christmas. :)


Since I arrived on Thursday I already met one of my best friends to see the Christmas market, I went to my doctor, I played tennis, I baked something as a present and tonight I'm up to meet another friend.

I really enjoy the free time, especially because I am not sick anymore!

So for me Christmas already starts tomorrow. I'll go to the gym first and then we'll have lunch with my great grandmother and my grand-aunt. 

On the 24th I will celebrate with my parents, sister, grandma and my uncle's family. Furthermore on the 25th and 26th I will visit my grandpa in bavaria to celebrate with him and my other aunt's family. As you can see, my family is pretty big and we'll have a busy Christmas haha.


So I wish you all the best for these lovely days :) 

Xoxo Minnie Mouse ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment