Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Busy :)

Hiya,
I hope you're all fine. Me, I'm doing good and I'm actually quite busy as well.
Yesterday for example I had 2 shootings and it took us basically the whole day. 
It's really good that I can work on my book intensely here in Paris.
Also I'm doing some castings but mostly it's work on my book at the moment.

Today, all of a sudden, my booker talked to me at the agency that we have to change my style again. In London it was all a little bit softer than usually but here in Paris I'm supposed to look stronger again. So today I went to the hairdresser to get a slightly darker haircolour again which I really really appreciate! I like this look and I'm happy to be the edgy high-fashion girl again haha. So now I have to change my daily outfits a little and one person who can really help in doing so is my one and only mum who is coming to visit me at the weekend. :-)
I am so happy because she can finally visit me and in the same time bring me some of my clothes from home haha. You know that it's never easy to have luggage limits when travelling as a model!!
 

Yeah so that's my news so far and I'm really sorry that I can't show you any pictures yet but there wasn't even time at the shootings to instagram so I hope you're not mad at me and I promise I'll upload some as soon as I have them! 
Xoxo

3 comments: