Monday, October 1, 2012

Auuux Champs-Élysées bada'n'dada

Hi again :)
I don't know if you know the song about Champs-Élysées, but I have it in my ears the whole day and it sets me in such a good mood.


When I was walking down the Champs-Élysées today I even met 2 photographers again :D these street photographers seem to be everywhere.


As soon as I get the photos I'll let you know (for sure).



So after my trip to the Eiffel Tower I went to the church Nôtre Dame this afternoon. 

It was really cool to see it in real life as I've only known it from the Disney movie haha.

Anyway, I need to tell you something about about public services here in Paris.
I'm talking about public toilets. 

Actually I was quite surprised as I figured out that they have bathrooms for public at tourist attractions such as the Eiffel Tower and the Nôtre Dame! You wonder why I was surprised? They were completely for free!
I've never seen such a service in any big city in the world now. I mean I'm fully aware of the fact that I'm talking just about toilets right now ( :-D ) but still I was impressed. I was especially surprised that they are free because when I went to this shopping center the other day just to use the toilets, the man stopped me and wanted me to pay 2 f***ing € for it. Are you kidding?? This city is crazy haha.

I'm experiencing many funny things as you can read here and I'll definitely keep you posted. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment