Thursday, October 4, 2012

Wooork

Hi everyone :)
Well, as I'm working really long since yesterday, I'm a little exhausted now. 
I'm gonna be working until Monday and then I can come home to get some rest.
However the job is nice and I get to wear amaaazing clothes!
Unfortunately I'm not allowed to talk about anything I wear there and neither to take photos, so I can't show you pictures this time. I'm sorry, but I signed a contract about it. :-P


Today was the "Marilyn New Faces Cocktail Party" at a restaurant. I went there immediately after my job to join everyone for dinner and it was a really nice, cozy place. It was fun to be with the people from work in private and I had a really nice evening although I am veeery tired now.






I better go to bed now, but I wanted to keep you posted and the next time I'll try to attach some nice photos again.





Bonne nuit <3 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment