Wednesday, October 31, 2012

I apologize

Hello everyone, I hope you are all okay (especially in NY due to the storm).
I really want to apologize that I didn't post anything for so long, but there were several changes going on in my life.

So during my time at home I enjoyed baking and the time with my family and my cat (as you know).
For example playing hide and seek with my cat haha.
 Then I made "Russischer Zupfkuchen" (one of my favorites) for the first time of my life.

Furthermore I had a job in Düsseldorf here in Germany where we made a fashion movie, and here is a backstage photo for you guys.



The job in Düsseldorf was on Saturday, so after I went back home. However on Sunday I went to Paris to visit someone because my private life changed a little bit (if you know what I'm talking about). ;) I spent 3 days in Paris and returned yesterday.

Last night I went to the cinema with my sister and after (at night) I made another decision changing my life a little bit.
I decided to be a vegetarian now. I was already thinking about it for a long time but the reason I really made the decision last night was that I nearly hit a deer on the street when driving home from the cinema. It was really close and that was the moment where I knew my decision was right!




So far, these are the news of my private life and on Sunday my model life will go on haha.


Enjoy Halloween everyone! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment