Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Multilingual

Hi guys :)
My job can be really funny. At the place I work at the moment we have different teams every day. Yesterday they were talking french the whooole day so I could really practice mine.
Today though, most of the team was italian but not all of them so it was a complete mess of FRANCALIANO :D:D
 

I'm glad I speak many languages but even I was mixing up french and italian within one sentence sometimes. It was really funny and I just wanted to let you know that this is one issue in this business which is also very important - multilingualism. Of course you don't need to speak so many languages, but in my opinion it's good to understand what people talk about at every place I am at.

So let's be curious what language the team will speak tomorrow :-D

 La plus belle cité du monde <3

No comments:

Post a Comment