Thursday, October 11, 2012

Gourmet au travail :)

Bonsoir mes amis,

I'm glad that work was easy today as I didn't have a good sleep last night. I have no clue why, but I finally got asleep at 2.30am!
Anyways, I went pretty tired to work today but I already know the team well and we work well together so it was easy to get along as usually. 
On top of that there was something really delightful today as one member of the team brought some chocolates for everybody from a very exquisite Confiserie near George V.
Yummy -> I need to make you a little bit jealous guys, sorry :-D





However, today's news are unsurprisingly the same as many times before. Wanna guess??

Ok I'll tell you --> I'll stay longer :D AGAIN!! This feels like a never ending story but of course they extended my job again until tomorrow and maybe I can do a test shoot with some photographer at the weekend but I promise you I will be home SUNDAY at the LATEST!



Paris doesn't want to me to leave and I'm already looking forward to coming back the next time. :-)

Enjoy your weekend end I guess the next update I will give you from my hooome!
Xoxo

2 comments: