Monday, October 8, 2012

extensions again and again

Hey everyone :)
Today was the last day of my job at the showroom of YSL.

So I expected to go home tomorrow but then the agency called me and asked if I could stay another 3 days because there is another job for me.

Of course I said yes because you know i love Paris and these jobs are good opportunities to meet the right people at the right time.

I hope I can really return home on friday then as I need a little rest from all this and my calltime for London is already on the 22nd haha.

 --> backstage: having fun at work


I hope you are all doing well at home, in NYC, London, Milan, New Zealand and everywhere else :-) I really appreciate that you are following me from all over the world and I will keep you posted!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment