Sunday, October 14, 2012

Vacation = Home

Hello everyone,

as you already know, I returned home last night and it feels good to be with my beloved family again. :-)

I've never considered home so much as holidays as now! After 55 days of traveling and never really settling anywhere, you learn to appreciate home. 


This morning it felt SO good to be able to sleep as long as you want and just turned around one more time in your bed if you wake up. No duties, no appointments, nothing than being lazy haha.

However, most of all I missed my little cat called Tipsy. Last night she was lying on my belly cuddling up to me :-)



So I will really enjoy this week at home now, meeting family and friends, going to the gym, making music and relax! :-)

Have a nice Sunday everyone! Xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment