Saturday, October 20, 2012

Checklist at home

Hiii everybody, I hope you are all doing good and I apologize for letting you wait a couple of days but I needed some privacy and really enjoyed home so far! ;)

                             our garden from my window

the view from my room


So I decided to give you a little checklist on what I did here at home, if you are interested what a model does in her free time haha --> It's nothing more special than anybody else does. :-P



  • many cuddle hours with my cat - done
  • seeing my sister - done
  • visiting my grandma - done
  • going to the gym - done [actually I went more than once because I really missed doing sports and one of the trainers gave me some exercises for my back/neck/shoulders that I can do when I'm travelling since you know that I have to get muscles there if you followed my blog haha.]
  • playing with my 3 little cousins - done [3 girls - 6, 5 and 2 years old]
  • playing the flute - done
  • reading german magazines and just relax - done
  • singing - done [actually I even went to my former choir once]
  • baking [apple-cinnamon crumble and cinnamon scones] --> now you know why the blog is called "cinnamonmodel" ;)
  • ladies-cocktail-night with one of my friends - done
  • breakfast with my best friend - done
  • some beauty treatments that my hair and feet REALLY needed - done
  • clubbing and partying with friends - done
  • a liiiittle bit of shopping with my mom - done [I'm kind of addicted]
  • ZUMBA at the gym :-) - done [finally again]
  • skyping with another really good friend I'm not able to see these days - done
  • watching trash german TV until laughing tears with my parents - done
  • visiting my great-grandma - done
  • a visit at the italian restaurant I used to help out - done
  • movie night with my best friend again - to be done
  • packing my suitcase AGAIN - to be done
  • seeing where I'll end up next - to be done
Alright, that was the checklist so far. However, you are probably wondering what I mean with the last point. Basically I was supposed to fly to London on Monday for 4 weeks. Last night it turned out that my booker from London is still on honeymoon and I'm not going to London before the 4th of Nov which will be after the contest of my mother agency in Cologne (3-4th of Nov).

Anyways it's weekend now so I won't know what will be going on until Monday but I talked to my motheragent yesterday and we were thinking about Paris again until London is calling. :-)))                                        
                                         beautiful autumn



Enjoy your weekend and I will keep you posted as soon as I know more!
Xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment