Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Getting ready :)

Good morning everyone,

today I'm going for a swim becuase I've figured out that there's a swimming pool only one street further from our place. Due to the fact that I have to get broader shoulders and a broader back to define my proportions besides putting on weight, swimming is a good way to start. :-)

In the afternoon I'm having a Polaroid session with Aurélia at the agency, I guess it's  gonna be fun.

Moreover I'm doing a rehearsal tonight. Remember, I've done the rehearsal for the Versace show in Milan?? 
Tonight I'm doing a 3 hour rehearsal for Louis Vuitton which is from 8.30pm until 11.30pm, so I'm really curious what it's gonna be like this time.

And you know it's my last day before my big job starts tomorrow, right?
It's gonna be tough but I think it's gonna be fun, too.

I'd say I'm well prepared lol :-P
Take care. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment