Saturday, November 17, 2012

All about Christmas

Hiya :)
This post is really about what it says in the title: CHRISTMAS
I know that it is just November, but EVERYTHING in this entire city is already decorated and you get much more into the hype here in London than back home.

To be honest I even did some Christmas shopping already because I looove getting presents for my beloved ones! I have no clue though how to get everything packed into my suitcase when I fly to Paris. :D Oh by the way, I might fly already next week.

However, today I was free and went to Selfridges, Oxford St and Regent St to do a little shopping. I ended up buying only one present though because I always feel like this little "luggage limit devil" is sitting on my shoulders. But I think I am going again tomorrow :D We'll see.

In the early evening I went to a traditional christmas market which reminded me a LOT of home. They even had some german stalls. ;)
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend because I definitely am as my Monday will be packed with work!
Here are some impressions of this glittering Christmas London! :)
                          Regent St
                     Piccadilly Circus
                     Christmas market at Southbank
                               London eye in the background
                       Houses of Parliament

1 comment: