Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back in Paris

Bonjour everyone :)
I arrived safely in Paris and I'm sooo happy to be back.
On Thursday I went to the agency first to say hello and pick up my book and everything. Then I already had 2 castings and after I met my friend Valentina.


We went to the christmas market at Champs Elysées which was beautiful with all the lights. 
Unfortunately Valentina already left yesterday but at least we spent some time together.

Yesterday I had another casting and a test shoot which was quite cool cos we had a stylist and a make up artist what you usually don't need for a test but this way it allowed us to try many different looks. :)

I'm really enjoying Paris already and am looking forward to the work coming up.

Enjoy your week-end everyone! 
Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment