Sunday, November 4, 2012

LONDON ;)

Hello you ;)
I just wanted to let you know that I arrived safely here in London.
The event last night was really nice but as it was a really short night too I'm kind of exhausted now. Moreover I'm still a bit sick but I already went to the supermarket and bought loads of veggies and fruits to get my vitamines. :)


Even after a couple of hours back in Great Britain I already figured out some funny language differences to American English. Maybe you know that I'm speaking rather American than British. So at the supermarket it was funny to see the area for "buiscuits" instead of "cookies". Or imagine all the words for the subway: underground, metro, tube, subway. 
I know I'm talking a bit of nonsense right now but to me it was funny :-P

Yeah however, I'm gonna go to bed early tonight, go to the agency in the morning and see what's coming up next week. :)

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment