Thursday, November 8, 2012

Daily Life in London

Hi everyone, I hope you're doing good.
Well, I think it's time to talk a little bit about modelling again since I didn't tell you yet what's going on in London about work so far.

These days I'm most of all doing castings for upcoming jobs. There are magazines among them or even photographers, very various things.

But also I'm having a couple of test shoots to get a variety of pictures for my book. It's fun and I like getting to know different photographers, cause their work is really different all the time.

Also I love getting around by foot in London. I mean, I didn't reckon it was SUCH a huge city at first, but you get used to it. It's basically all about organizing your day properly because it can take you up to 1 hour to get to your destination sometimes.

So today was a weird day. I had a couple of castings and actually quite a lot of time in between. 
I could take long walks today to get to know some areas a little bit better.
However, suddenly I noticed that my bag was starting to break on the handle as you can see it in the picture. :-/
So I was scared that it would completely break and I wouldn't have anything to put my stuff into, so I decided to buy a cute backpack. :) BUT: Then the woman in the shop helped me to pack everything from the old to the new bag after I payed, but (silly me) I forgot my wallet because I put it on the desk after paying. Thank god I recognized it in time and could go back to the shop to get it. :-) Clumsy, clumsy sometimes. 

Oh and by the way, I had a casting in a real rich area today. Since I was early I could do a little window shopping haha. That's why I love doing castings by foot. You really get to see something of the city.
And here comes a photo of my coffee break :-P

                          gingerbread latte :)
                         2 days ago I tried these magnicifant twix cake slices!
                    If you are in the UK --> GO GET THEM!!



Enjoy your evening, xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment