Friday, November 2, 2012

Getting ready again!

Hello hello :)

It's time to get the suitcase ready again! 
So tomorrow I will be in Cologne where my mother agency "SMC Model Management" annually has an event going on. It is the finale of the "Super Models Contest" to find new faces. 
Don't worry guys, I will only be part of the fashion shows not the contest haha.
However, on Sunday I will fly straight to London from Cologne so I need to get everything packed today!

As it is getting winter, it's a little bit harder to pack. Especially when you have a luggage limit of 20kg !

                                             
Moreover I really figured out that winter is coming as we already had snow a couple of days ago and as I am getting an infection. :-(
However, I bought medicine this morning and trust me, I will be fit soon. :)

I wish you all a nice weekend and I will be back with news from London.
Xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment