Saturday, November 10, 2012

Work work work :-)

Hi guys,
I just wanted to let you know that I'm quite busy here in London and I really like it. :-)
As you know, I did quite a couple of castings and test shoots so far and we can see some results already. Today I had a job for Pollini (shoes and bags), shooting with Angelo Pennetta (and the team from the British Vogue). 
It was hard but also fun cause we shot at this fancy mansion at the inside swimming pool. However I had to get up at 6.30am on a Saturday (YES the model job can be hard as well^^) and it was pouring rain outside.
Anyways, I had a nice day and I'm really glad to be busy cause I've always been a busy person haha :D I guess I just need that.

                                  backstage today

However, I'm also glad to have at least one day off this week, which will be tomorrow. :-) I'm gonna check out Camden Market after sleeping looong.
So I'm wishing you a nice rest of your weekend with this photo of a little nice shopping street I found on my way to a casting yesterday.
 Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment