Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Surprising London

Hi everyone :)
I hope you all had a nice weekend and a good start into this week.
Me, I really enjoyed my day off on Sunday. I explored Camden Lock Market and went to Harrods just until I couldn't stand the crowd anymore haha. I'm definitely gonna go there again.


So me for my part, I started really nicely into this week. I had 2 castings at the agency on Monday and then I got my hair cut. :)
Today I also went to the agency to take some nice new polaroids with my new hair and after I had 2 castings again.
It went quite well as one of the clients already confirmed me for a job tomorrow. So I'm gonna work for the russian VOGUE tomorrow. :)

However, today was a crazy day. I don't know if it was my new hair cut or just my outfit but today 3 cars honked at me and 2 guys just randomly talked to me and asked me out for a coffee.. usually that happens only in NYC or Milan haha. Furthermore I was nearly run over by a cab today as the driver suddenly pulled out to the left and actually drove ON the sidewalk like 1 meter next to me. It was craaazy but thank god nothing happened!!

I hope you are all fine and having a good week.

So this is my new hair cut :)

No comments:

Post a Comment