Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Nice to be back

Hey ya ;)

First I was a bit sceptical about going back to London as it was a reeeaaallly tough time during the fashion week even if it was only 3 days.

However, now that it's not THAT busy, I'm actually glad to be back. London during pre-xmas is lovely. All the decoration in the city is already on.

After my appointments today I went to a nice Vintage Store in Islington. I have to see I'm kind of into that stuff at the moment. But after this little trip I decided to do a little shopping in Oxford street cause I haven't been there in ages.
And I have to admit that I forgot that London is a shopping paradise!!

Moreover I have to tell you something about the cliché with English food. Actually I LOVE the supermarkets here. Compared to Germany they have a much bigger variety and also I really like the Indian food. So for me it's easy to enjoy my veggie lifestyle here haha.

Some impressions from London so far for you:



                                usually it's either left or right haha

No comments:

Post a Comment